FLFC SAFETY GUIDELINES
If you test positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms, regardless of vaccination status:
- Stay home for at least 5 days
- Stay home for 5 days and isolate yourself from others in your home.
- Wear a well-fitted mask if you must be around others in your home.
Ending isolation if you HAD symptoms :
- End isolation after 5 full days if you are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication) and your symptoms are improving.
- To calculate your 5-day isolation period, DAY 0 is your first day of symptoms. DAY 1 is the first full day after your symptoms developed.
Ending isolation if you DID NOT HAVE symptoms
- End isolation after at least 5 full days after your positive test.
- To calculate your 5-day isolation period, DAY 0 is the day of your positive viral test and DAY 1 is the first full day after the specimen was collected for your positive test.
If you were severely ill with COVID-19 :
- You should isolate for at least 10 days.
- Consult your doctor before ending isolation.
If you were exposed to COVID-19:
- There is no direct exposure quarantine mandates unless symptoms develop.
- It is recommended to stay home for at least 5 days and wear a well-fitted mask if you must be around others.
- It is recommended even if you don’t develop symptoms to get tested at least 5 days after you last had close contact with someone with COVID-19.
- The date of your exposure is considered Day 0. Day 1 is the first full day after your last contact with a person who has had COVID-19.
In order to return to play, earlier or within the 5 day isolation period, if you tested positive for COVID-19, players:
- Must be fever free for 24 hours
- Must be asymptomatic
- Must show two negative tests 24 hours apart