TRYOUT DAY PROCEDURES
• We ask parents and guardians to drop off players and follow social distancing guidelines.
• Tryouts will be private. No parents or spectators will be allowed to watch, record, or observe tryout process.
• We ask parents and guardians not to huddle or congregate around the field.
• Players must wear a plain white t-shirt; no jerseys are permitted. Dark shorts and dark socks. Players should come ready to play and bring plenty of water and an inflated ball.
• Players will given numbered color bibs at check in for player identification.
POST TRYOUT PROCESS
Players will be notified of their team placement within 48 hours of their tryout via a phone call confirmation from the coach of the team. An email will then be sent from the club with the registration link to confirm your spot on the team.
PLAYER SELECTION PROCESS
Selections for each team are a process that contains these main different components:
• Tryout performance by new players and current FLFC Players. Coaches will look at the pool of players and evaluate the tryout performance for all players.
• All current FLFC players have been evaluated by their current coach and director from the previous season. These yearlong evaluations have been compiled and organized for the current tryout.